(Denna sida finns bara på engelska.)
Groups users ask for
If you are a some people working together with some files,
it can be practical to have a
Unix group for that.
Then ask admin about that. (You can’t create groups on your own.)
One person (the one who asks for the group if you don’t say anything
else) will be seen as the head of the group and can ask for others
to be added later.
Don’t forget to ask for a name for the group! Group names look like Unix usernames and will here normally have three to eight lowercase letters.
Here are some groups like that listed together with their
So if someone should be added to these groups that
ask admin for that.
- gramex: Beáta Megyesi (bea)
- decode: Nils Blomqvist (nibl)
- histcorp: Eva Pettersson (evapet)
Other local groups
- staff - Employed at the department
- masters - Students at the Masters programme
- stp - Students at STP
- suc - For access to SUC corpus. see here!