Blast (the BiLingual Annotator/Annotation/Analysis Support Tool) is an error annotation tool for machine translation output.
- Blast jar file: blast-1.0.jar
- Blast category files, needed for running Blast: cat-files.zip
- The whole package including source code. Needed if you want to modify Blast. blast-v1.zip
- Synonyms for Enlgish (from WordNet). Not strictly needed but useful for showing overlap with reference text for English. synonyms.zip
- Paraphrase files for English, French, Czech, German and Spenish. Not strictly needed, but useful for showing overlap with reference text for these languages. Large file. paraphrase-files.zip
Blast is licensed under the LGPL license.
Sara Stymne. 2011. Blast: A Tool for Error Analysis of Machine Translation Output. Accepted to the Association for Computational Lingustics (ACL'11), System Demonstrations. Pages 56-61. Portland, Oregon, USA. (pdf)
If you have any questions regarding Blast, or bug reports, please contact Sara Stymne, sara dot stymne (at) lingfil dot uu dot se.